Re: [gremlintime] Re: Owning a Gremlin??

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Owning a Gremlin??

You should see the looks I get when I tell them why I built a Gremlin............I couldn't find a stick-shift Pacer.

----Original Message Follows---- From: MagicGaliquogi@xxxx Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] Re: Owning a Gremlin?? Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:58:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/2003 4:52:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,