1979 AMC CONCORD DL

Hi all just wanted to let every one know I will be parting out a 1979 Concord DL. I baught the car for the motor, tranny, and disk brakes for my 1974 Gremlin. If any one is interested in any parts let me know. Here this next week I am going to be takeing this car a part. I am going to try to save every thing I can. Then I am sending the body and frame to the steel mill.
Rj 1974 gremlin
rjstrong@xxxx

---