Re: [gremlintime] Re: 2-passenger Gremlins - 2nd-hand info....

Re: [gremlintime] Re: 2-passenger Gremlins - 2nd-hand info....

Thanks Jerry,

I was at the show in Kenosha and was really trying to keep my eye out for one
at the show. ( What a great show!!!) They were pretty bare bones even to the
point of having rubber floor mats and minus a glove compartment door. No
cigarette lighter, no radio , vacuum wipers but a fancier than heck driver
side rear view mirror( Go figure.)

Have a nice one.

BMP