Re: [gremlintime] Anyone going to the April 3-6th Charlotte, NC car swap

Re: [gremlintime] Anyone going to the April 3-6th Charlotte, NC car swap meet / Flea ?

mr dave & avie shaver..
are you interested in the wiper set-up from the 1974 amc that i'm part'n out or did
you change ur minds...if still interested make me a fair offer ok..remember the buyer
pays all the ship'n expenses ok.. james-{onehorsetrader}..