Anyone going to the April 3-6th Charlotte, NC car swap meet / Flea ?

Anyone going to the April 3-6th Charlotte, NC car swap meet / Flea ?

 I've been thinking of going down to the Charlotte Motor Speedway auto
flea in a few weeks, I haven't been to that in quite some time! It's much
like Carlisle or Hershey, just a "tad" smaller. LOL. Actually, though, I've
heard it's grown, not sure. Anyone on the list actually go, and can give some
advice as to time to get there to get parking, etc? I usually like to get
places like that at 7 am or so, to get some good parking. Any advice
appreciated, thanks!

Jerry in Virginia