Re: [gremlintime] re: can someone give the answer..

Re: [gremlintime] re: can someone give the answer..

They are stainless steel covers that mount over the rocker panel. Did you
ever see an AMX with Trend setter side pipe exhaust? That's where the cover
mounts, just below the door and it fits from one wheelwell to the other. I
had two Gremlins with that option. The Mix