Re: [gremlintime] Re: non-power disc MC use...

HAL>>> I will trade you a power unit for the non power unit, there are
subtle diff's. You cannot use a power disc master on manual brake(which is
what I have been wanting to convert my 69 AMX to) but I have a master and
power booster from a 74 Javelin power disc brake setup. The manual setup
gives better feel than power, but has increased effort. You can use the non
power unit in a power setup, but you may experience more of a panic lockup
because of the manual masters bigger piston(only1/8" but it makes a
difference!). Lemme know

Joey