Engine for sale

Well It's been a long time since I posted a message, mostly since I'm Gremlinless, but don't hold that against me I still love the cars. I was just writing to tell you all that I have a friend with an rare engine that he'd be willing to sell.

It's a Olds 442 350 rocket, legit rocket too (1977). The Rockets usually sell for about $3000 can, but he's willing to let it go for $1500. It needs some work but has potential for a real wheel spinner.

Anyone who's interested can contact me @ (604) 671-3732 or by email @ slangbc@xxxxx I live in Vancouver BC, Canada the engine is located in Nanaimo BC, Canada.

thanks and have a great day

Ranger Steve

P.S. "Keep the Gremlins rolling, and the imports scared"