Re: [gremlintime] Argh, I hate AMC carbs!

Re: [gremlintime] Argh, I hate AMC carbs!

Hey Jerry,

You got 7-8 gremlins and nothing that will run!! Man you are giving gremlins a bad reputation!!! Ha.. I know, that carb on mine was the only thing I ever had a problem with and when it was cold you had to let it run 30 min. before you could get out of the driveway!!! Maybe it is doing better now that it is in Mississippi where it is warmer(most of the time) than here in Ky. Tho there is a heat wave today it is 45!!!!

Kevin, was it you that was printing the gremlin material?? What ever happened to that? I know all these guys want gremlin boxers for this summer.... if it ever gets here....

Mildred