Argh, I hate AMC carbs!

 Well, the Gremlin got me to work and home, but not without running rich,
blowing blue smoke, and leaking some gas along the way. I'm gonna have to
break down and buy a new one, I guess. At least I have money now from my Refi
to do so ( at the moment! ). I just hope the carb will last another day for
me to get to work and back, so I can get my truck back! I'm carrying my fire
extinguisher along today. ;), just in case. Have a good one! Brr!
Jerry
Chilly in Virginia