Re: 500 cu.in Cadd-O-Grem 540 stroker

540 stroker! Ive read about them. I bet thats a fun ride even in a
bigger car. What did it cost ya? Im thinkin bout using either the 7
inch or the 6.735 inch Olds Rods since the Caddy Rods are the weakest
link. I thought about calling it "THE GREMILLAC" Im hoping for a fun
ride in it. Hey, At least its loosing the sbc! HG