Re: [gremlintime] 500 cu.in Cadd-O-Grem

Rod,i'm not busting yer balls here but since you say you may go with caddy
power why not just find a AMC 360,390 or 401?you will spend the same if not
more beefing a caddy motor.it will be soo much easier than a cad motor ,you
can even use your existing 6 banger crossmember and don't tell me its because
of money becuase i barely make anything yet sheer determination and hard work
will produce me a bad ass 4 speed AMC 360 powered 73 Gremlin.again i'm NOT
trying to bust your balls just offering some advice
regards
Bart M.
73 Gremlin AMC 360/T10