'76 Gremlin "X" for sale - details

Thanks Dave

OK, for anyone interested.
We started this project for our middle son who got on my good side by being a
Gremlin fanatic. He' decided to spend his money on a foreign exchange program
at school -- so he's not going to be driving anytime (in this country at
least) soon.

We've got a '76 Gremlin "Spirit of '76" model for sale.
Just looking to get our money back from the project.

We are in Los Angeles, CA.
Best offer around $2800.

History:
- Bought it a few months back from an old lady in Anaheim, CA for $1200.
- 47,000 original miles. (still has the original decals and AMC hubcaps)
- White with Blue interior and roof-top luggage rack.
- Everything works, A/C, AM radio, wipers, signals, everything.
- Damage: broken headlight door on passenger side + missing "X" from grille.
- Extra Parts: Passenger side headlight door + Entire spare grille w/ "X"
emblem.
BONUS: Rear chrome spoiler!

*Only rust is hole in bottom of driver's door.

- Pep Boys radiator redo with lifetime warranty & new water pump = $400
- New Goodyears w/road hazzard protection (for 75k) and alignment = $400
- Assorted safety checks, tranny seal, rear axle gasket, new valve cover
gasket
and rear brake job (new shoes, seals, etc.) = $400

The next thing I would do is overhaul the tranny, get a seat cover and paint
the darn thing purple! -- But I don't think we're gonna get the chance.

Pix for anyone interested.

Joe King
thatjoeguy@xxxx