REAL GOOD post-Christmas shopping - two (more) Bond Hornets...

REAL GOOD post-Christmas shopping - two (more) Bond Hornets...

 I hit a Wal-mart on the way home tonight, figuring they're restocking
quickly after CSM ( Christmas shopping madness ). I was pretty close, they
had the JL stuff restocked, but not hotwheels, and I got two more of the
Hornets. Took some looking, as things were still a mess on the hanging hooks,
but I persisted, and finally located two hidden behind things. :D Not a bad
night! Also found some new Road Rats, customized vehicles, all Chevy, and
they have a '57 Chevy Suburban ( I have a '55 Chevy full-size Suburban ).
Hard to find old antique Suburban diecasts. These are new releases, in a
green package, only at Walmarts. pretty cool.
Anyway, good hunting, I figured I wouldn't have much competition from the
collectors on Hotwheels for a few days, I've acquired about 8 of the
Hotwheels Go-Kart, that has been hard to find. Found 5 Christmas eve
shopping, I figured they'd be restocking everywhere frequently as shoppers
bought up stuff,and I was right. I want to make a model go-kart track on my
train layout. :)
Anyway, good luck to all you diecast hunters. Hope the pickin's are good
in your neighborhood! Layta,

Jerry in Virginia