Gremlin 3 spds &disc brakes

I took the disc brakes off a 1978 concord. I used every thing but the master
cylinder. I rebuilt the front end and converted to disc brakes the same
time. on the 1972 Gremlin. my 1972 Gremlin is a original 304 3spd car. the 3
spd has problems I need a clutch for it and the shifter is worn out as well.
so I am going to change it over to a 727 TF. I can't get a new clutch for it
nor a shifter. they don't make either one any more. A 6 cylinder
bellhousing will work AS long the 6 cylinder is a 1972 or newer. But the
bellhousing is 6' deep where a V-8 one is 8' deep. there are exeptions the
1972 Gremlin V-8 has the 6' bellhousing with a T-14 which is a little bitty
tranny. which my car has. I think from $ stand point you are better off with
the automatic. My 1976 Gremlin has a 904 TF. which I had no problems finding
parts for. (the 904 was completely rebuilt). My 2 cents worth.

Tom
72Gremlin with a 360 3spd.
76Gremlin with a rebuilt 904.