Re: [gremlintime] email at the speed of mud!

baad73grem@xxxx wrote:

>I just looove that fact that my posts get here in about 800 years boy >oh
>boy what a great group >:(

Bart:

That's my bad. I've been doing a lousy job as moderator, and so my pre-new
years resolution is to check messages on a daily basis. Traffic by the
group has been pretty slow lately, I'll do my part to get messages out
faster and also keep people updated on my gremmie. Sorry for the
inconvenience.