Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin 3 spds &disc brakes

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin 3 spds &disc brakes

Tom, thanks for the info on the 3 speeds. Thats interesting and certainly
disappointing that you can't find a clutch. I know the 79 Spirit I saw in
the junkyard still had its clutch along with the 73 Gremlin - If you want a
used one I could probably get it for you.

I think Brien T had previously suggest trying a T-5 - anybody have any
experience trying to drop one of those in a gremlin? Thanks.

Dave