Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin parts - 3 speeds and disc brakes

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin parts - 3 speeds and disc brakes

mr todd..
i got a 3-speed tranny without the bellhousing i took it out of a 1974
gremlin ..it was
on a 6 cyc...i'll outrite sale it to you fer $50.00 ..and you pay all shippin
expenses
from me to you ok...i'm in oregon..97603...i have not used it personally i
just removed it from one of the gremlins i had dimantled ok...buyer buys is
as is ok...

james-

{rooster1@xxxx}