Re: [gremlintime] Looking 1974 Gremiln X

Re: [gremlintime] Looking 1974 Gremiln X

good evenin amc folks..
if anyone is lookin fer an "ORIGNAL SCISSOR JACK AND HANDLE" fer
there amc 1970 to 1975 i got one fer sale ok...$25.00 plus shippin..packagin..
handlin..insurance ok.. {buyers choice on insurance ok}..plus i got some other
amc parts fer 1970 gremlin...1974 amc gremlin.. thanks james-