Re: [gremlintime] Looking 1974 Gremiln X

Re: [gremlintime] Looking 1974 Gremiln X

That is funny.. We lived in Central City for 3 years and my daughter was born in Owensboro in 1968.. My ex.was an ironworker and worked on the Paradise Steam Plant.. I have friends I keep in touch with in Owensboro now..they live on Legion Park Dr. Central City has grown a lot since then but haven't been to Owensboro in 20 years....liked the town when we were up there tho.

Mildred