9th Gremlin gets towed home ( for now )...

9th Gremlin gets towed home ( for now )...

 Went and picked up the nice bodied '72 Gremlin with side vent windows
Sunday, had a little fun with the towbar coming off twice, but otherwise it
made it home fine. The right front brakes dragged some, John burnt his
fingertip checking it. LOL. I always check the rim, NOT the drum! Later in
the tow, the heat was less, so most of the rust had probably be scrapped off
by then. John is pleased with his "new" Gremlin project, I'll be swapping
parts with him so he can have a clutch setup instead of an automatic, and
he's going to give me the hard-to-find rear vent window option, AND he's
going to trade me the full set of 8-slot AMC volcano rims on the car for a
standard steel set off one of mine. What a deal... :). He's going to make it
a racing car, street varieity. He was going 6, but now since he's taking his
'66 Rambler convertible motor over the top with a 4.0 head conversion and
build-up, he may do a V-8 conversion to the Gremlin.
Anyway, I'm tired, been a long weekend, been sick, too. Now gotta crawl
into the shower and get to work. Ugh! Have a great Monday,

Jerry in Virginia ( the LAST Gremlin coming here for awhile! )