Gremlin Central Site

I have updated my gremlin central site to quite some extent, the GT
section for Jerry Is complete. Todd's 74 Race gremlin is up. The
Model year info is coming up little by little. I need Pics for 73 and
up gremlins. Levi's gremlin. and a 2 seater gremlin. If you have pics
or would like you car used as a model for a year send pics and info
about the car to pngwin86@xxxx

This site can be viewed here, When i get 700 hits Im buying a domain.

http://www.dreamwater.net/auto/gkd