From: "tomm" <tomkarla@xxxx>
To: "Gremmmie" <mail@xxxx>
Subject: AMC parts attitudes

I have to agree with John Elle--- you only have so much room & so
much time.
I have been trying to sell a 76 Gremlin & no takers it's as they want
me to
give it away. well, I'll junk it & use it as a parts car for my
1972
Gremlin. before I give it away. when I bought parts for my 1972, I
had to
pay nothing was free for me why should it be for you? I think that
the
"rambler mentality" is going to hurt the AMC hobby in the long run.
because
when someone tries to save an AMC for someone else to buy then no one
wants
to buy it. that is very discouraging.. I know now that I won't do
again
here is my case in point---I have a 76 Gremlin for sale $ 600 runs &
drives
no one has really *seriously* even tried to talk to me. I have had it
for
sale since last spring. & I went down in price even. So, it looks
like if I
find another Gremlin to buy I guess I won't save it, just use it as a
parts
car for my 1972 Gremlin.

Tom
72 Gremlin
76Gremlin (for sale)

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime