Re: [gremlintime] Grammar Rock(s)

Hello,

Sorry if I got a little "feisty" with James. I typically don't get wrapped up
into e mail quarrels. I will take your advice and cease with the Grammar
issue. I appreciate your guys (or gals) efforts to moderate the site.

I guess I'm a little touchy because the majority of people I meet that find
out you own a Gremlin feel your IQ must be around the lower end of the
spectrum. When I hit the site and read e mails like the way that James writes
them, it reinforces the image mentioned above. I'm trying to pass my car on
to my 17 year old son. When he reads the e mails to get to know the car a
little better and try to understand why his dad would own one for 32 years,
he walks away with the image like Gremlin owners are just like "everyone"
says, pretty weird and stupid people.

So in short, I realize the site represents a broad spectrum of owners. My
owning the same Gremlin doesn't give me the right to dictate what other
people do but I do want to clean up the image. As I write this, I wonder how
many other people hit the site and form opinions. I'm hoping they become
interested in a pretty cool car!

Thanks for your efforts,

BMP