Grammar Rock(s)

I'm helping Paul out as the moderator for Gremlintime. Paul and I agree, if you've got comments about someone's postings, for whatever reason, please send messages off list. Most of the members prefer to focus on Gremlin, not Grammar, issues. If you are offended by someone's inappropriate language (also known as expletives), etc., please feel free to bring it to my attention also and I'll do my best to keep the conversation focused on Gremlins!

Happy Gremlining!

Dave
72 Gremlin X 304