a Grem for sale

Hi guys,
I found an ad for a 1977 Gremlin X on the net. I wrote to the seller
and I'm including what he wrote with this message. It is orange
and it doesn't look rusty it is located near Milbank SD. The grill is
of course broken. Over all looks like a pretty good little car. It
seems a bit pricey but I think he will deal.

message:
"This car is in need of restoration, it runs ok but I would not be
comfortable driving it without doing a complete checkover and
possibly some immediate attention would be needed.? The front
brake seemed to be sticking last I drove the car.? It does start
and run, the trans shifted fine.? I have reduced the price to
$975.00? Be in touch with any further questions.?? Thank you?? Jim
Gesswein? 605 432 5501"