Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin in Fla. Crusher Yard - No Rust -

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin in Fla. Crusher Yard - No Rust -

JJ,
Bravo!!!! Who are these people telling you how to speak/write....And he
is right,,,,your speech is YOUR choice....that's America....I am from the
rural South one of three first generation college grads in my sharecropper
family...I have a post grad degree and yet I remember my roots and commend
those that make America work through hard work versus academics...My father
never made it past the 9th grade but all his kids are college grads....so
what.....are we better than the plumber, garbageman, mechanic, homeless
person.....The only difference is the choices we make!!!
Reg'ds
Rick