Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin in Fla. Crusher Yard - No Rust -

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin in Fla. Crusher Yard - No Rust -

Sorry if I sounded crabby to James, sometimes your in the mood for it and
sometimes your not. Today I wasn't. I think it's evident he goes out of his
way to write the way he does.

In regard to my 1970, I bought it new in June of "70." The window in the
driver and passenger door are a one piece solid window. Behind them in the
rear quarter of the car are solid -- non opening "quarter" windows. The rear
window is a sealed non opening solid glass with a rubber window gasket all
the way around it.

I have had two other Gremlins beside the 1970. Both were either "71"'s or
'72's" with opening back windows. It seemed the hinges on these were very
weak. The side windows were as described above. I've never seen a vented side
window but think it would be interesting!

There were only 800 or so of the 1970 two passenger Gremlins made. I'm
curious as to how many are still around. Have you seen any lately?

Hope this helps!

BMP
(And yes, I used spell check!!!)