Bad Back Window

Good mornin guys. I have been restoring a '77 gremlin
that I got from my grandmother. Over the weekend I
fnally got it finished and ready for the body shop. I
got up this morning to take it to the shop and to my
dismay the back window was in a million pieces. So
now, just when I think I done, I need to find a back
window. I would greatly appreciate it if someone out
there could help me out. Thanks a bunch, Ben