Gas Tank Option

,you may wanna change from a fuel tank to a
fuel cell because the V8 gas lines are on the opposite side of the 6
banger
Grems.if you have front disks your A Ok but if you have drums swap em
out
disks with any Grem,Hornet,Concord and Spirit xept the 4 banger
ones.a mild
360 with your 3 speed should get you haulin buut we can expect a
typical
turbo gum flappin from brien so be forwarned.

Bart Mangrum
"Falfas Shoebox"

- . -

Well , an AMC V8 is a beautiful thing..... so score two Ford
Thunderbird Turbo Supercoupe Turbos off the .net & bolt them
to the exhaust manifolds.......run the stailness to an Impco
Bonnet & check on www.jyturbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for the
Info on the Holley Carb mod - which is dead simple.

Now you can run around town with stock compression ratio
and nice manners until you wick into the Turbos - then you
have 500hP.

5 - 8 lbs of boost is usually run without need of an intercooler -
on cast pistons.

Any Questions will be answered on that same jy-group.

AMCs' have been done there & all the info is FREE for those
WHO CAN READ!!

Now what is this about a Fuel Cell for a Gremlin ?

Is there one available for the '77-'78 & stock filler tube
location ?

Brien.
1981 AMC
'milners coupe'