Re: [gremlintime] i need more speed

In a message dated 9/26/02 3:33:50 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
charger_413@xxxx writes:

> also i was thinking of running a 75 shot of nawz after
> i buy my charger

Nawz??sounds like yer a Ricer to me ??well the V8 guys call it "The
Bottle",Spray"or as i like to call it the "Bitch Bottle"the only thing you'll
do with yer 75 shot of"SPRAY" is showering the asphalt with the bottum end of
your 6,i'm sure your motor has some miles on it and is rock stock so i
wouldn't do it.
Bart Mangrum
"Falfas Shoebox"