the new guy

Hello everyone, My name is Ben. I am new to the
Gremlintime group. I have a 1977 Gremlin that got from
my grandmother about two years ago. She bought it new
in '77, put 97,000 miles on it and parked it '89. I
has a 232 with an automatic transsion. They have both
been rebuilt. I gave it all new brakes and suspention.
The interier was faded so I took EVERYTHING out. I
painted all of the plastic, put in new carpet, and had
the sets rehoplstered. I was able to find new weather
striping at American Parts Depot. Because my
grandmother left the car out in the weather for 10
years, all of the emblems have become britle and
broken of. I now have the car close to being restored.
But I am having a hard time finding some cosmetic
peaces,like the emblems, a grill, and the crome trim
that goes around the windshield. If I can find these
parts then my two year journery will be complete. I
can't wait to get it on the road. I will send you a
before and after picture.

Thank you for your time.
Ben for South Carolina