Re: 76 Gremlin for sale

Tom, I am interested. I am considering a trip to Evansville Indiana
from the central Texas area. Your note indicates that the car is
road worthy so it would be my intent to drive it back. Is it
currently in use and would you take it on a 1000 mile liesure trip?
Thanks for posting your intents and if you like I would be happy to
call you. SD