Re: [gremlintime] Hi Everyone

Bart, I double checked my e-mail and I don't recall saying anything really
negative about this AMC stuff your so fond of throwing back in my face.
However, now that you've brought it up, let me tell you a few things. Yes the
360 was rebuilt, yes I pulled the pan, checked the bearings, sent the heads
out and paid someone to re-assemble it. Those four days in Kenosha cost me
$3000 and only two people even asked me to open the hood! If I'm lie'n I'm
die'n. The bottom line is, IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY. AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN
IN A HEARTBEAT. As for the 360, I will start all over and do it again. Next
year's AMO Nationals will be in Lansing, Michigan and I'll be there. WILL
YOU? THE MIX