Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 640

You also could use the mustang RUG transmission as well!! It is a 3spd with overdrive. It is much more durable than a T-5!! I used one in my 80 AMX behind a 343.
Olly
themixtoo@xxxx wrote:Bart, not everybody is try'n to cut the quarter in nine seconds. I used that
T10 and with 3.54 gears for the trip to Kenosha and I'll never do that again
without some type of overdrive. that 5-speed idea from the Mustang sounds
just right. And, if it has to be AMCish, some Jeeps had these trannys too.
Don't get mad, just my 2 cents.
The Mix

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime