Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 640

In a message dated 9/3/02 4:29:56 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> Bart, not everybody is try'n to cut the quarter in nine seconds. I used
> that
> T10 and with 3.54 gears for the trip to Kenosha and I'll never do that
> again
> without some type of overdrive. that 5-speed idea from the Mustang sounds
> just right. And, if it has to be AMCish, some Jeeps had these trannys too.
> Don't get mad, just my 2 cents.
> The Mix

I'm not mad,its just Briens Sanford and Son tactics sometimes are just total
B.S i mean these fantasy Junkyards he fathoms up are just that fantasy!!like
anyone can just up and hit their local JY'ds and walla they have Cobra 5
speeds most Gremlin guys on here barely can turn a wrench so these brainiac
or Brieniac mods are waaay outta reach for some on here and also i was
defending the T 10,i mean theres nothing wrong with it,Brien made it like it
was a school bus trans so thats why i bitched!!nuff said
Bart Mangrum
88 Chevy S10"for sale?"
60 Ford F100
77 Ford F100?