Re: [gremlintime] grem fabric

Kevin,
I would like red. Cotton would be fine. I prefer it for most applications. I will figure out how much I need before I order. I will need to know the width of the fabric to figure yardage needed. Price will also be a factor for how much I order. I wold like to make a pair of boxers & a hawaiianshirt & possibly a quillow.

Karla °o°