grem fabric

Yes it will be available in other colors, price will
depend on fabric. Tell me fabric colors and the color
of print and I will give you a quote. Might want to
tell me type of fabric also. I printed mine on plain
cotton yardage like used for pillow cases. I'm having
a hawiian shirt made out of the stuff. My mother has
expressed an interest in sewing together Shirts for
people but I'm not sure on how much it will cost yet.
We'll have to see how easily they go together.

Kevin