Re: I can sell a Gremmie to Karla and Norbert and deliver it!

Re: I can sell a Gremmie to Karla and Norbert and deliver it!

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, "fredrick_bc_westerncanada" <fburns@xxxx>
wrote:
> Karla,
>
> Having someone crunch your Gremmie is an owner's worst nightmare
(or
> having it stolen and burned or chopped).
>
> I wish Norbert a speed recovery. Another Gremmie can be found.
>
> Speaking of which, how much are you looking to pay for another one?
> can sell you one of mine. I could sell you either my '76 Grem X
> 258/automatic(excellent mechanical condition but needs body work or
> my '73 restored X with 304/3speed. I could deliver either of these
> cars to you on the way to Mildred's in September when I am picking
up
> Princess Levis Gremlin. I have pics of the '73 and could try to
get
> you some of the '76. Email me and I can send you pics of the'73
> right away.
>
> Hi Mildred! I got your mail! Stand by for a reply! :)
>
> Freddie
>

> Hi Freddie! When you come to T.O., give me a call! I'm a long time
Gremlinologist restoring a May 1970 car just north of Toronto.
(519) 942-9174 I'd love to see the new machine and maybe you'd like
to visit mine? ...ken