I can sell a Gremmie to Karla and Norbert and deliver it!

I can sell a Gremmie to Karla and Norbert and deliver it!

Karla,

Having someone crunch your Gremmie is an owner's worst nightmare (or
having it stolen and burned or chopped).

I wish Norbert a speed recovery. Another Gremmie can be found.

Speaking of which, how much are you looking to pay for another one? I
can sell you one of mine. I could sell you either my '76 Grem X
258/automatic(excellent mechanical condition but needs body work or
my '73 restored X with 304/3speed. I could deliver either of these
cars to you on the way to Mildred's in September when I am picking up
Princess Levis Gremlin. I have pics of the '73 and could try to get
you some of the '76. Email me and I can send you pics of the'73
right away.

Hi Mildred! I got your mail! Stand by for a reply! :)

Freddie