Re: bad news

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, "Karla Dick" <luvdmouse57@xxxx> wrote:
> Well, Mark, we did a few things right. We had it towed to our
house. Which is about 30 miles from Wichita. The accident happened
in Wichita. Good thing that we have AAA. We have an appraisal saying
that the car is worth $3,000. Norbert's brother says it should be
worth more than that because of it being restored to show quality.
He's been doing research to find other Gremlins. According to
Hemmings Motor News, the appraisal is about right. Unless it was a
trailer queen, which it wasn't.