Re: [gremlintime] Re: bad news

According to Hemmings Motor News a restored Gremlin is worth $2925. Ours ws appraised at $3000. But the appraiser basically asked, what have you got into it? Norbert told him $3000, he looked the car over & then that's the value that he put on the car. We've got our insurance company & her insurance company involved now. I keep hearing that KS is a no-fault state. I'm so tired of this already & we haven't even heard what insurance thinks they're going to get by paying.

Karla