Re: The material

-I just started to collect the dicast Gremlin cars. I have a 70's
Gremlin grinder in good condition and I also managed to come
across two Gremlin Tootsie Toys. They have worn paint but I like
them non the less. I have been buying other stuff off of e-bay
such as a '76 Gremlin clock, and a '77 Gremlin X mouse pad.
I have it all at work in my cube. my Co-workers think I have lost
my marbles. Wait till they see the shirt I'm having made. LOL!

If this printing works, I will figure out away to print the correct
colors on the correct materials that people need. But for now I
have to see if I can pull it off. I'm staying after tonight to see if I
can sneek it into the print room.

So I will keep you posted on progress.

Later, Kevin

-- In gremlintime@xxxx, Mildred McClain <mildred44@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> No Karla, I have never been to the meseum at Paducah but
have gone to the quilt shows down there and it is unreal that
someone can take material and make something like that..
Some of those people work 5 and 10 years on them.. My Mom
just paid $200.00 to have one quilted for my sons wedding.. she
appliqued it and had someone hand quilt it...I kept his t shirts to
make a quilt too, ones from grade school thru college but he
wound up getting and embrodiered Star Wars one for Christmas
last year...I finished it on the dining room table afte we ate
Christmas dinner!! People don't realize the amount of time
involved in making one..

> Would love to have a block of the Material Kevin...But if you
were going to make a lot the domestic would be practical..it
comes in 2 shades I know..kinda a off white and what they call a
brown domestic that is a light tan-brown..color.. I may need to
start collecting Gremlin pictures and think about making a quilt
one of these days.. . I always look at walmart when I go for
diecast or match box gremlins.. just not out there anymore.. I
collect die cast cars from the 50's-80's and they really need to
make a gremlin.. I need to write to that guy on QVC when they
have the die cast shows on there and ask them to do one...