Re: [gremlintime] Re: The material

Hi,

No Karla, I have never been to the meseum at Paducah but have gone to the quilt shows down there and it is unreal that someone can take material and make something like that.. Some of those people work 5 and 10 years on them.. My Mom just paid $200.00 to have one quilted for my sons wedding.. she appliqued it and had someone hand quilt it...I kept his t shirts to make a quilt too, ones from grade school thru college but he wound up getting and embrodiered Star Wars one for Christmas last year...I finished it on the dining room table afte we ate Christmas dinner!! People don't realize the amount of time involved in making one..

Would love to have a block of the Material Kevin...But if you were going to make a lot the domestic would be practical..it comes in 2 shades I know..kinda a off white and what they call a brown domestic that is a light tan-brown..color.. I may need to start collecting Gremlin pictures and think about making a quilt one of these days.. . I always look at walmart when I go for diecast or match box gremlins.. just not out there anymore.. I collect die cast cars from the 50's-80's and they really need to make a gremlin.. I need to write to that guy on QVC when they have the die cast shows on there and ask them to do one...

Mildred mildred44@xxxx