From: Karla Dick
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Re: The material

I made a tshirt quilt for my middle son who is a skydiver using skydiving designs from the place that he owns for a Christmas present his senior year in high school. Next thing you know I had orders for T-shirt quilts coming out my ears! I had to turn them all down. I figured it made my sons more special to be one of a kind.

Sorry about going off subject here but I didn't know how to contact Mildred. Nothing secret so everyone can read it.

Mildred,
Have you ever been to the quilt museum in Paducah? I've been dieing to see it for years. I'm a quilter too! I just got finished teaching a friend's daughter how to hand quilt less than 15 minutes ago! She's 20 years old & put her first top together while recuperating from brain surgery! She's going to take her quilt back to college & quilt it when she has time.
Karla

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

---