Re: [gremlintime] Re: The material

Morning,

I hope u get the print worked out Kevin.. I have the Tootsie toy, the little Red Grinding Gremlin and a pin with the pink gremlin guy on it from way back.. Have bought off ebay a 70's clock, 3 key chains, magazine ad and a gremlin rubber stamp.. I saw a matchbox size gremlin in a antique shop about 10 years ago and it had a double set of wheels on the front..was $15.00 so I didn't get it as I was there buying Star Wars stuff for my son.. What I want now is some 1:24 scales ones! A Levi would be wonderful!!! Hey Kevin get you some of the ABC blocks like kids play with and spell out Gremlin and set it on your desk!! I buy all the old ones I can find at antique shops and write things all year long and set them on a corner cabinet I have in the living room with blue carnival glass in it, WELCOME stays on it, and my Hutch in the dining room has 2 wood strips in front of the shelves on it in the center and now I have GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN sitting on them..I do the Merry Christmas, ect. at other holidays..You can still find them new at some $ stores ect. but I put them outside and let them age... If you do wood work you can cut out your own blocks and print it on them...

Mildred