Re: [gremlintime] Need data on Gremlin Levi's option - production number

Re: [gremlintime] Need data on Gremlin Levi's option - production numbers, etc

Quoting Gremlingts@xxxx:

> If anyone knows statistics on how many Gremlins may have had the
> Levi's
> option over the years, I have a lady in London, England who wants this
> info
> for an article, needs it by THIS THURSDAY, Aug. 1st. Here's her Edress
> :
>
> phoebe@xxxx (Phoebe)

gremlints@xxxx
I sent on some information regarding the Levi's to the above address.

No production figure could be found. The option really wasn't that
uncommon. The reason they are rare today is that few of the cars have
any of the material left. It didn't hold up very well. Levi's interiors also
came in black in later years. International Harvester (Scouts) also had the
interior option.

Matt