Need data on Gremlin Levi's option - production numbers, etc

Need data on Gremlin Levi's option - production numbers, etc

 If anyone knows statistics on how many Gremlins may have had the Levi's
option over the years, I have a lady in London, England who wants this info
for an article, needs it by THIS THURSDAY, Aug. 1st. Here's her Edress :

phoebe@xxxx (Phoebe)

The magazine name is Intersectioin, and you can visit their website. She
calls her investigation of AMCs "fascinating" - hey, maybe she's a single
woman! LOL. Might can turn her on to Gremlins. heh heh! Anyway, if anyone has
a picture of a Levi's Gremlin, preferably hi-res digital, that you can send
her, either your car, or a scanned original ad maybe, help her out! I'll see
what I can do on my end. AMC ya'll later,

Jerry