Re: [gremlintime] Ah, Kenosha....I loved you , why'd it end so soon?

Re: [gremlintime] Ah, Kenosha....I loved you , why'd it end so soon?

Gary ,

It was really nice meeting you at the show. Your car is really a "sweet
ride." It looks like it really kicks some butt. Hope to run into you again
some time.

It really was a great show. I've been to a lot of car shows but never one
with so many awsome cars. It was like five car shows combined into one.
Although I really liked all the other cars, I was there for the Gremlins.
They are so rare to see. I got a lot of ideas from other Gremlins that I'm
going to incorporate into my 1970. I'm getting the feeling this was a "once
in a life time" event. I'm 50 years old so I hope they start having them
besides every one hundred years. I feel lucky to be part of this one!!!

Take care,

BMP