Re: [gremlintime] Ah, Kenosha....I loved you , why'd it end so soon?

Re: [gremlintime] Ah, Kenosha....I loved you , why'd it end so soon?

Jerry, That sure was a great 'once in a lifetime' event. I can't wait to
tell everybody the next batch of stories I've got now. Ditto to bank account
and the credit cards. It was just great to meet so many really nice people
too. Gary 'the mix'